High-quality care and skilled, confident leaders and managers go hand in hand. Over 90% of services rated good or outstanding for being well-led by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) were also rated good or outstanding overall. Our Skills for Care created courses, Well Led, Lead to Succeed, and LCIC, support the development of leadership skills in social care. Whether you’re a leader looking to develop your own skills or are planning the development of future leaders in your organisation, our expert-led programmes can help you achieve that.
These management courses provide:
- Support for Registered Managers
- Guidance on on how to develop leaders and managers within your team
- Person-centred and community-based and working-strength based approach on managing people
- A practical approach on how to manage a care service
- Guidance on implementing change within a care organisation