Leadership Programmes and Places Terms & Conditions
1. The Provider: Grey Matter Learning Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 06158047 and whose registered office address is Switch House Suite B2, First Floor, Northern Perimeter Road, Bootle, England, L30 7PT.
2. The Purchaser: The course purchaser, as stated on the invoice, who is either an individual delegate or is responsible for their delegates.
3. Booking: Places on courses can be booked online by individual delegates or by organisations on behalf of delegates. However, should bookings for places on multiple courses or for multiple delegates be required, then the Purchaser should contact the Provider either at the office on 01635 936836 or by email [email protected].
4. Payment: Online payment is required at the time of booking at the price stated for individual places. A payment receipt will automatically be sent to the email address that the Purchaser provides; should this not be received, then the Provider can be reached on 01635 890373. For multiple bookings, the Provider will take these at the price stated, with an invoice offering seven day payment terms to follow. However, bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received. The price does not include travel, accommodation, meals or other related expenses, unless explicitly stated. VAT will be added to the online price.
5. Course Numbers: Limited to a maximum of 12 delegates for Well Led 16 delegates for Lead to Succeed and 8 delegates for Leading Change Improving Care
6. Joining Instructions: Information will be sent to delegates by email at least seven days prior to each module and again on the day of the module, 1 hour before the start. The Provider will not be responsible for non-arrival of registration information; delegates should check their spam folder. The Provider can be reached on 01635 890373 if joining instructions are not received within seven days of the event.
7. Missing A Module: If a delegate cannot make, or indeed misses, one or more of the modules as part of a multi-day programme, then the Provider should be contacted as soon as possible in order to catch up on any missed content. Options include a one-to-one with a trainer, a webinar or an alternative date, depending on availability and all of which are chargeable, unless there is an event or space available that can be offered free of charge, e.g. at short notice due to a cancellation. The Purchaser should ensure that a delegate can attend all modules prior to booking.
8. Changes: The Provider reserves the right to update the content of a course, change course timings, change the trainer or move any face to face programmes to an alternative location close (defined as within ten miles) to the original venue.
9. Purchaser Cancellation:
The following refunds apply for cancellations:
- Between 3+ weeks’ notice of course date – 80% refund is given.
- Between 2-3 weeks’ notice of course date – 50% refund is given.
- Less than 2 weeks’ notice of course date – a refund is not available.
- Delegates who fail to attend or do not complete training are not eligible for refund.
It may be possible to transfer delegates to an alternative date, provided the course does not take place within the next 21 days, subject to alternative course availability or a suitable substitute may attend the course, provided the Provider has been notified in advance (prior to the course date, a minimum or 2 working days notice).
10. Provider Cancellation: The Provider reserves the right to cancel or to arrange an alternative date for a course and, in which case, a full refund will be made, unless the delegate transfers their booking to an alternative date or course. Delegates are encouraged not to book travel or accommodation more than 14 days prior to the course date as the Provider shall not be liable for any other loss or expense arising from a cancellation, date or course change.
11. Intellectual Property: Course materials may not be copied or reproduced or disclosed to any third party without prior written consent of the Provider. This includes materials created by the Provider and those delivered under third party licence.
12. Non-Solicitation: The Purchaser agrees that for the period after booking a course and until expiry of twelve months after the course, the Purchaser shall not, without prior written agreement from the Provider, knowingly employ or engage on any basis or offer employment to anyone employed or engaged by the Provider who have been associated with the service provided.
14. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.