Leading Change Improving Care (LCIC) is a leadership and management training course developed by Skills for Care. The LCIC programme is designed to help Health and Social Care professionals to implement change within their organisation. The leadership programme for care is delivered online by an expert tutor, like our other leadership programmes, Well Led, and Lead to Succeed.
The programme can be fully funded using the Workforce Development Fund.
LCIC equips carers with the tools and techniques needed to lead change in their workplaces. Leading Change Improving Care covers a range of topics, including understanding the change process, creating a vision for change, building effective teams, and managing resistance to change.
Key Learning Outcomes of the LCIC Course:
- Understand the change process and how it impacts health and social care.
- Develop a vision for change that aligns with the needs of your clients and organisation.
- Build and lead effective teams that can successfully implement change.
- Learn to recognise and manage resistance to change.
- Develop and implement a change plan that can improve the quality of care you provide.
- Learn to evaluate the effectiveness of change initiatives and adjust your approach accordingly.
- Gain confidence and skills to lead change initiatives in your workplace.
- Achieve better outcomes for your clients and organisation through improved care practices.
This programme is part of our Care Leadership Academy. As a Skills for Care “Centre of Excellence” endorsed learning provider, over 3,000 social care managers have now successfully completed our leadership programmes. If you want to join them and experience the benefits – register here.