Free Social Care Courses
These are our Free Social Care Courses - everyone is welcome to click through and complete the learning.
- Our free social care courses only contain eLearning and no assessment, therefore there are no certificates available here.
- If you need or want to earn a full certificate, you need to subscribe to Click, so that you can complete the assessment and then download your certificate.
We are a Skills for Care Centre of Excellence provider for eLearning, management and supervision courses.
We are giving back
Our free social care courses are simply a way of giving something back, so you can experience our online learning without committing to one of our unlimited learning packages.
Claim Workforce Development Funding
Please share the links below or just click on any of the courses to get started now!
List of Free Social Care eLearning Courses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Essentials
- Continence Management
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Fast Track Induction resources
- Liberty Protection Safeguards (5 minute mini course)
- Oral Health Care
- PPE (COVID-19) Essentials
- Preparing for an Outstanding CQC Inspection
- Right to Work Checks (UK post Brexit) (Coming soon)
- Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads (Coming soon)
- Stress & Resilience
- Supervision Knowledge Check
- Supervision Skills for Managers
Free Personal Development Plan download - this is a free resource included in the Coaching and Mentoring and Challenging Conversations course, which you can access via Click.