Social Care Courses
In 2006, we created our unique methodology to help support organisations to evidence the competence of their staff. Since then, we have learned a great deal ourselves which has all been built into Click...as well as all of the fantastic feedback from many, many managers over the years.
1. Induction Courses
- Induction Framework for Wales - Adults
- Induction Framework for Wales - Children
- Manager's Induction Standards
- Assessing for Assessors
2. Interview Courses
3. Specialist Care Courses
4. Core Skills Courses
- Coaching, Mentoring and Challenging Conversations
- Communication Skills
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Essentials
- Equality and Diversity
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden
- First Aid Skills
- Fluids and Nutrition
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Handling Information - GDPR & Data Protection
- Health and Safety Overview
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Lone Working
- Medication - Supporting and Assisting (Part 1)
- Medication - Administration (Part 2)
- Mental Capacity Act Essentials
- Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disabilities Essentials
- Moving and Handling
- Oral Health Care
- Person-centred Care
- Privacy and Dignity in Care
- Positive Behaviour Support and Non-Restrictive Practice
- Preparing for an Outstanding CQC Inspection
- Recording and Reporting
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Slips, Trips and Falls (Coming soon)
- Stress and Resilience
- Supervision Skills for Managers
Lead to Succeed
It was developed by Skills for Care to upskill existing managers and aspiring managers in adult social care.
The programme includes a "resource pack" of key learning materials and practical strategies for the workplace.
If you can’t find exactly what you need, we can create it. We have a lot of experience to guide you through.
Ready to change your training provider? Fed up with buying and managing credits? Want to join our ever growing community of learners who Know, Understand and DO?
Complete the form below and start your competence journey today...
Feedback from our customers
Click will support your team to reduce staff turnover and to improve CQC ratings by providing evidence of the fantastic work carried out each day in the care sector....We've received some great feedback about Click from our customers, both old and new:
"Great simplicity, and a really nice design" National Charity
"Click is easy to use, even for a non-technical person like me!"
Care Agency Berkshire
"Click is just brilliant....well done to your team!"
"I'm loving Click - it's
Care Home, West Midlands
"I'm very pleased with the new Care Certificate course"
NHS Hospital, Hampshire
"The new courses are great and we have had lots of positive feedback from learners who didn't like the old eLearning. Click is so much better!"
LD Provider, Liverpool
"Click is amazing and for a very small unit like mine, your pricing is a god send!"
"Super impressed with the COSHH eLearning, which even included up-to-date, real-life incidents!"
Registered Manager, Leading Care Provider
"Thank you for listening and understanding my circumstances and providing me with the information / certificates I required for my new job. Much appreciated. Terry"
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 14 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences