FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course
Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation) understands the right steps to take if they have any concerns that an adult or child may not be safe, irrespective of what sector they operate in.
This online safeguarding training course has been written by an experienced Head of Safeguarding who has held strategic positions leading in safeguarding and safeguarding boards at various local authorities. The training course is aimed at people with responsibility for providing managerial support and direction to staff in an organisation or decision making about concerns raised by members of staff and/or members of the public.
Who should take this free Safeguarding for Managers online training?
This online course has been designed specifically for Managers and Safeguarding Leads working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about safeguarding in a management context.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Safeguarding Online Course Content
- What is safeguarding?
- Safeguarding terminology
- The Care Act 2014
- Mental Capacity
- Making Safeguarding Personal
- Identifying abuse
- Categories of abuse
- Managing risk
- Roles and responsibilities
- Responding to allegations, concerns and disclosures
- Partnership working, info sharing and confidentiality
- Other relevant legislation
Aims of the Safeguarding online course
By the end of the training, you will:
- Provide managers and safeguarding leads an overview
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of managers and safeguarding leads
- Understand what safeguarding is and links to legislation
- Identify and access terminology relating to safeguarding
- Understand the different types of abuse
- Know how to manage risk and respond to allegations, concerns and disclosures
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on safeguarding
- Understand the importance of partnership and balancing appropriate info
- sharing and confidentiality
- Ensure wellbeing is part of the process
Safeguarding Online Course Screenshots
Unlimited Access Pricing
Choose a plan below that best suits your needs - ALL plans include ALL courses, including the Care Certificate. If you need more than 50 licences, contact us.
£4 (ex VAT)
£2 (ex VAT)
24 Month Plan
£3 (ex VAT)
12 Month Plan
FREE Course on Assessing Competence for the Care Certificate Do you ask your trainers and assessors to evidence their experience, qualifications and…
FREE CQC Training Courses: Online eLearningHow to prepare for an Outstanding CQC Inspection This highly recommended course covers the essentials for care…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences