Right to Work Checks Online Training Course
Right to Work Checks apply to all employees. Every employer has a duty to prevent illegal working. Whilst this has been in place since the 1990s, there are some key changes that have taken place as a result of the United Kingdom leaving the European Union and as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grey Matter Learning, in conjunction with Royds Withy King, a specialist law firm, have worked together to bring you this mini course to explain the Right to Work Checks which includes the implications of Brexit and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Civil and criminal penalties exist for employers who neglect this duty, with fines of up to £20,000 for each illegal worker you employ. We bring you this free online course with the recommendation that you invest a little time to avoid a costly mistake and/or a criminal record.
Who should take this online Right to Work Checks training course?
This online training course has been designed for anyone who is responsible for employing people. If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Right to Work Checks Online Training Course Content
- Duty to prevent illegal working
- The civil penalty
- Three step Right to Work Check
- Temporary Changes due to COVID-19
- Home Office verification checks
- Post Brexit checks
Aims of the Right to Work Checks Training Course
The online course will:
- Provide a brief introduction and overview of the Right to Work Check legislation
- Set out what employers need to do to to meet their legal obligations
- Identify who needs Right to Work checks
- Understand what happens if the checks are not carried out
- Explain the temporary changes due to COVID-19
- Understand the legal implications of Brexit on recruitment procedures
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
Free Stress and Resilience Training Course Life can be stressful. Work can be stressful. Having to do another eLearning training can be…