PPE (COVID-19) Essentials Online Training Course
PPE is used in all areas of industry to protect employees from hazards. In health and social care PPE is worn to protect employees and the people being cared for and supported. Whilst PPE is covered in Infection Prevention and Control, there has been an increased focus on PPE during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This online training course aims to increase the awareness of PPE in social care. It covers how to correctly use it (including "donning and doffing") to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Who should take this online PPE training course?
This online training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about PPE.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
PPE Training Course Content
- What is PPE?
- When is PPE used?
- How to choose the right PPE
- The right way to put on and take off PPE?
- Storing, handling, wearing and disposing of PPE
- Legislation and legal responsibilities
- Special situations
Aims of the PPE (COVID-19) Essentials Training Course
At the end of this online learning you will:
- Understand the term PPE
- Identify different types of PPE
- Understand when PPE is used
- Know how to correctly put on and take off PPE
- Link PPE and infection control
- Identify relevant legislation
- Know where to find more information
Training Course Screenshots
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
Free Stress and Resilience Training Course Life can be stressful. Work can be stressful. Having to do another eLearning training can be…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences