FREE CQC Training: Online eLearning
How to prepare for an Outstanding CQC Inspection
We want what you want – for every care worker and care provider to be assessed and rated Outstanding. Which is why we’ve created our FREE online course: How to prepare for an Outstanding CQC Inspection
This highly recommended course covers the essentials for care providers and managers, including:
- What to expect on the day of inspection
- How to prepare your staff
- Tips and advice from experienced managers
- Checklists and toolkits
- How to excel with the all-important Well Led key questions
- Even how to appeal against an outcome
With the right learning plan and support in place, you can achieve an Outstanding CQC inspection. How can we be so confident? Our past success rates, from our online eLearning and face-to-face programmes, speak for themselves.
Outstanding success rates
By making our learning engaging, easy to understand and simple to use – participants can learn at their own pace, at a time that suits them – we’ve seen phenomenal results.
Some of our clients have seen their engagement go from woeful to incredible.
Staff attendance hit a record high of 95%
Outstanding success rates
We can also help you achieve that all important Outstanding in the fifth key question, “Is the service well led?”
99% of “good” or “outstanding” services had either “good” or “outstanding” in the fifth key question – “is the service well led?”
Who can take advantage of this offer?
If you are registered with CQC whether as a manager or the setting where you work, you can benefit from our free course. This includes people working in hospitals and care facilities, private and publicly run care homes, home-care, supported living and adult social care providers, dentists and dental nurses, anyone who is registered with CQC England.
If you are not registered with CQC not inspected by CQC, you can still use the principles in this course to get ready for your internal inspections or a Local Authority inspection.
Fast, effective learning
Delivering great care is what you build your business on. This comes from great learning, knowledge and experience.
In less than an hour, typically, your team can refresh themselves on what’s required, have a greater understanding of how to do their job better, and can feel more confident about the forthcoming CQC interview and assessment process.
They can do the course as many times as they feel necessary. No charge.
What’s covered in the course
- CQC (Care Quality Commission) what it is and what does
- The different types of inspection and when they may occur
- Preparing for a CQC Inspector’s visit
- Key questions and key lines of enquiry
- Preparing evidence
- Preparing your team
- What to expect during an inspection
- How the CQC makes a judgement
- CQC ratings explained
- Your CQC Inspection Report and what it means
- Action Plans – what to do next
- Don’t agree with the findings? How to challenge the CQC’s findings
- What Outstanding looks like – the characteristics of an Outstanding care provider
Here’s what others say about our course How to prepare for an Outstanding CQC Inspection
"Great simplicity, and a really nice design"
"Click is easy to use, even for a non-technical person like me!"
Care Agency, Berkshire
"I'm loving Click – it's excellent!"
Care Home, West Midlands
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 14 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences