Preparing for an Outstanding CQC Inspection Course
Free Course: We want what you want – for every care worker and care provider to be assessed and rated Outstanding. Which is why we’ve created our FREE online course: How to prepare for an Outstanding CQC Inspection
This highly recommended course covers the essentials for care providers and managers.
Who should take this CQC Inspection online course?
This online course has been designed specifically for team leaders, seniors and managers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people because inspection is about the whole team, not just the manager.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
- What to expect on the day of inspection
- How to prepare your staff
- Tips and advice from experienced managers
- Checklists and toolkits
- How to excel with the all-important Well Led key questions
- Even how to appeal against an outcome
- Monitoring and reporting
Aims of the course
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand what will happen during the inspection
- Making sure your staff are ready
- Be able to start work on your outstanding log
- Be able to build your one drawer inspection kit
- Understand the CQC methodology
- Know why sharing information with your inspector is vital
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to take the assessment and immediately access/download your certificate upon completion.
Unlimited Access Pricing
Choose a plan below that best suits your needs - ALL plans include ALL courses, including the Care Certificate. If you need more than 50 licences, contact us.
£4 (ex VAT)
£2 (ex VAT)
24 Month Plan
£3 (ex VAT)
12 Month Plan
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to change the accessibility settings to suit your needs. This includes translation into 100+ languages, some of which can also be read out loud to you.
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences
PPE (COVID-19) Essentials Online Training Course PPE is used in all areas of industry to protect employees from hazards. In health and…
FREE CQC Training Courses: Online eLearningHow to prepare for an Outstanding CQC Inspection This highly recommended course covers the essentials for care…