Since the recent upgrade, we've received some great positive feedback about Click from our customers, both old and new:
"Click is just brilliant....well done to your team!" Charity, Merseyside
"I'm loving Click - it's excellent!" Care Home, West Midlands
"I'm very pleased with the new Care Certificate course" NHS Hospital, Hampshire
"Click is easy to use, even for a non-technical person like me!" Care Agency, Berkshire
"Great simplicity, and a really nice design" National Charity
"Click looks impressive!" Care Agency, Lancashire
Over the past 12 months, we have spent a lot of time designing the upgrade based on all of the feedback from managers just like you. However, if you feel we have missed something, then please let us know.
Recent Updates to Click include:
- Added certificates for courses which were upgraded from the previous system. (The previous system did not have certificates so they were not automatically added during the upgrade.)
- Updated filters on Learners tab to display Reporting Managers.
- Updated the learning archive display for assessments completed in the previous system to include manager input comments.
- Optimised the 'Export to csv' function so the download is quicker.
- Optimised the 'Add Learner' function and ability to set the group and role for new learners.
- Reviewed and updated a number of questions and answers.
- Added a new option to select all learners on the page or all matching the filters you have set.
- Updated various system messages and text to make them easier to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I use the same username and password as the previous system? Yes.
I can't seem to sign in? Use the 'forgot password' link on the Click Sign in page.
Which browser should I use? We recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Does "Click" work properly on mobiles and smart devices? Absolutely, the Click upgrade has been built with Learners in mind.
Do I still need two logins? No, everything is now in one place, including easy-to-access certificates.
Can I set the refresher period? Absolutely!
Do I need to email my staff their login details? No, Click will do that automatically for you.
Can I assign courses for different Learners? Yes.
Can staff re-take assessments? Yes, but do have a look at the new smart assessment feature...
How do I view the Learning Archive? You can view the Learning Archive for your staff by selecting Learners and viewing their profile. There is a link to switch between the courses on Click and the Learning Archive. The Learning Archive gives a detailed list of all the courses they completed. Due to the challenges with the certificate dates, we have added each module as a separate line so you can be sure to see exactly what was completed and when.
Why are courses signed-off on the previous system showing as completed in December 2019? This is because the overall course was not signed-off in the previous site. During the upgrade, the course was automatically signed-off if all the course sections or standards were signed-off. We are investigating options to update the Certificate Date to correctly display the final date of sign-off for the last course section which was completed.
What are the new profile roles : “Reporting” and “Review Sign-off”?
You told us you want to be able to set the access rights for their Managers and Supervisors so they can’t create accounts or change Learners' development plans. Now you can!
Reporting Manager - All admin functions are disabled apart from the ability to view the Learners' courses to add evidence and sign-off learning outcomes. This DOES NOT allow them to sign-off the courses themselves.
Review Sign-off - the same as Reporting but this DOES allow them to sign-off the courses as well.