In Click, the Training Matrix is built-in and will automatically update as learners complete courses or assessments and as line managers add evidence and observations.
By putting the control into your hands, you can quickly find out: Who's in date? Who's due? Who needs a refresher? What's my organisational compliance health?
Some feedback from our customers:
"Click's matrix is so good we don't need to use the one in our rota system"..."We spent a long time developing a dashboard like yours using exports and joining different data sets and now we just use Click."
"Just want to say what a brilliant tool you have developed, it will really help when CQC need a training matrix to be produced."
"OMG! I love it! This has just made my life a lot easier. Such a time saver. Thank you."
Training Matrix Features
- Full colour coding, even when exported to Excel
- Set course due dates for learners
- Instant display of compliance %age
- Activity count per course
- Check learners' progress and when next course is due, all in one place
- Filter course status reports for individuals or multiple learners
- Set employment start dates to track induction and refreshers
Know. Understand. Do.
Check out the Skills for Care guidance around Mandatory Training that makes it clear that assessing competence should happen "at least annually".
Grey Matter Learning makes assessing the knowledge and competence of your people straightforward and the Training Matrix provides you with the compliance records you need for CQC.