Team Building Skills Course
This short course is designed to help you consider what makes teams perform well and how you can apply this learning to your own work environment to help you build a cohesive, happy and effective team.
The session will flow through topics that will help you to think about and build on your current team function. At certain points in the course, you will be asked to reflect on and write down personal actions that you can take back into your own work environment. In addition, we have provided you with a treasure chest of team-building activities that you can add to. The treasure chest can be found at the end of the course.
Who should take this Team Building Skills online training course?
This course has been designed specifically for people who are responsible for teams of people and who want to know more about team building.
We offer our courses for your LMS as SCORM files. Depending on the scope of what you need there may be a charge for this. Please connect to discuss it with us.
Team Building Skills Online Training Course Content
- Lesson 1: Definition of a team
- Lesson 2: Team life cycles
- Lesson 3: Team styles
- Lesson 4: Building trust
- Lesson 5: Team Purpose and Goals
Aims of the Team Building Skills training course
By the end of the training you will:
- Understand what a high-performing team looks like
- Develop a practical approach to managing the lifecycle of a team
- Understand the roles people undertake in teams
- Looking at different theory models including Belbin, Tuckman and Brene Brown
- Have a greater appreciation of the importance of trust in building an effective team
- Be able to revisit the team goal for your own team
- Begin to build your own treasure chest of team-building activities for use in your organisation
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
I found some of the questions very interesting, covered topics that have never been discussed before in training. They made me think and question myself, excellent course.
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 100+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences
FREE Duty of Candour Online Training Course In March 2021, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who regulate social care in England, published…
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…