Skin Integrity and Pressure Ulcers Online Training Course
This online training course is focused on raising awareness about pressure ulcers. You will see the ridiculously high percentage that could be avoided with the right care and support.
By being aware of who is at high risk and carrying out the right checks, you can make a real difference to an individual's quality of life.
We will guide you through what to look for and what to do.
Who should take this Skin Integrity online training course?
This online training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers and Managers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about pressure ulcers.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Skin Integrity Online Training Course Content
- What is meant by skin integrity?
- What are pressure ulcers?
- Who is most at risk?
- Consequences of pressure ulcers?
- How to assess pressure ulcers
- Prevention early detection
- When to seek help
- Reducing the risk of pressure ulcers
Aims of the Skin Integrity Training Course
At the end of this eLearning you will be able to:
- Understand the essentials about skin integrity
- Understand how pressure ulcers occur and how to prevent them
- Understand the categorisation of tissue damage
- Identify people at risk and apply early intervention techniques
- Promote lifestyle choices to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers
- Know when to seek medical help
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
Epilepsy Awareness Course This free epilepsy training course aims to raise awareness about epilepsy and the management of seizures. We look at…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences