Skin Integrity and Pressure Ulcers Course
This online course is focused on raising awareness about pressure ulcers. You will see the ridiculously high percentage that could be avoided with the right care and support.
By being aware of who is at high risk and carrying out the right checks, you can make a real difference to an individual's quality of life. We will guide you through what to look for and what to do.
Who should take this online course?
This online course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers and Managers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about pressure ulcers.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Online Course Content
- What is meant by skin integrity?
- What are pressure ulcers?
- Who is most at risk?
- Consequences of pressure ulcers?
- How to assess pressure ulcers
- Prevention early detection
- When to seek help
- Reducing the risk of pressure ulcers
Aims of the Online Course
At the end of this eLearning you will be able to:
- Understand the essentials about skin integrity
- Understand how pressure ulcers occur and how to prevent them
- Understand the categorisation of tissue damage
- Identify people at risk and apply early intervention techniques
- Promote lifestyle choices to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers
- Know when to seek medical help
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to take the assessment and immediately access/download your certificate upon completion, which looks like this:
Unlimited Learning Pricing
Choose a plan below that best suits your needs. If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, contact us.
£4 (ex VAT)
£2 (ex VAT)
24 Month Plan
£3 (ex VAT)
12 Month Plan
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to change the accessibility settings to suit your needs. This includes translation into 100+ languages, some of which can also be read out loud to you.
Epilepsy Awareness Course This free epilepsy training course aims to raise awareness about epilepsy and the management of seizures. We look at…
Supervision Skills for Managers Training Supervision is linked to fundamental standards, which in turn, are linked to the Care Quality Commission’s Key…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 14 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences