Safeguarding Children Online Training Course
Everyone has a duty to prevent or stop child abuse, especially people who work in social care - it does not matter who you are or where you work.
This online training course will help you to recognise child abuse and neglect.
It will provide you with the possible indicators of abuse and ensure you know what to do if you are concerned.
Who should take this online Safeguarding Children training course?
This online training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about Safeguarding Children.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Safeguarding Children Online Training Course Content
- What is safeguarding children?
- Why some children may be more vulnerable to harm or abuse
- Main types of abuse
- How do you know if a child is being abused?
- What to do if child abuse is suspected
- The referral process
- Legislation and guidance
Aims of the Safeguarding Children Training Course
At the end of this training you will:
- Understand the principles of safeguarding children
- Identify children at greater risk
- Understand how children can be harmed and abused
- Identify different types of abuse
- Know what to do if abuse is suspected
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Duty of Candour Online Training Course In March 2021, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who regulate social care in England, published…
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences