Reporting and Recording Course
Reporting and recording skills are an essential part of worker competence. You need to be able to clearly and accurately update documents, ensure confidentiality is maintained and information is stored appropriately and safely.
This online Reporting and Recording course explains the principles of recording. We make clear links with core skills, active listening and relevant legislation.
Who should take this Reporting and Recording course?
This online course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about Recording and Reporting.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Online Course Content
- Why recording is important
- Core skills and social care records
- Recording principles
- Who will see the things you record?
- Active listening skills
- Using your own devices
- Care and support worker responsibilities
Aims of the Course
At the end of this eLearning you will be able to:
- Understand why recording is important
- List examples of core skills and social care records
- Give examples of recording principles
- Acknowledge data protection in relation to recording
- Understand the importance of active listening skills
- Know the basic principles of legislation related to recording
- Understand the importance of using your own devices
- Outline the responsibilities of care and support workers
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to take the assessment and immediately access/download your certificate upon completion, which looks like this:
Unlimited Access Pricing
Choose a plan below that best suits your needs. If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, contact us.
£4 (ex VAT)
£2 (ex VAT)
24 Month Plan
£3 (ex VAT)
12 Month Plan
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to change the accessibility settings to suit your needs. This includes translation into 100+ languages, some of which can also be read out loud to you.
Supervision Skills for Managers Supervision is linked to fundamental standards, which in turn, are linked to the Care Quality Commission’s Key Lines…
Care Certificate Fast Track Thinking about working in Social Care? Try the Care Challenge Quiz Fast track induction and recruitment has never…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences