Reporting and Recording Online Training Course
Reporting and recording skills are an essential part of worker competence. You need to be able to clearly and accurately update documents, ensure confidentiality is maintained and information is stored appropriately and safely.
This online Reporting and Recording training course explains the principles of recording.
We make clear links with core skills, active listening and relevant legislation.
This course is part of our unlimited Course and Certificate package
Who should take this Reporting and Recording training course?
This online training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about Recording and Reporting.
We offer our courses for your LMS as SCORM files. Depending on the scope of what you need there may be a charge for this. Please connect to discuss it with us.
Reporting and Recording Online Training Course Content
- Why recording is important
- Core skills and social care records
- Recording principles
- Who will see the things you record?
- Active listening skills
- Using your own devices
- Care and support worker responsibilities
Aims of the Reporting and Recording Training Course
At the end of this eLearning course you will:
- Understand why recording is important
- List examples of core skills and social care records
- Give examples of recording principles
- Acknowledge data protection in relation to recording
- Understand the importance of active listening skills
- Know the basic principles of legislation related to recording
- Understand the importance of using your own devices
- Outline the responsibilities of care and support workers
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
Other Courses that you maybe interested in
Health and Safety Online Training Course Everyone is responsible for health and safety. That includes you! This online training course provides a…
GDPR and Data Protection Online Training Course Privacy is one of the most debated topics in recent memory. It often seems like…
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 100+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences