FREE Personal Safety Online Training Course
Welcome to this ‘Personal Safety’ course. We sincerely hope that you find the course both interesting and relevant.
In this short online training course, we are going to suggest what to do and what not to do when travelling alone. We are also going to offer SIMPLE but EFFECTIVE advice and techniques to improve situation awareness. Completing the course is no guarantee of safety. However, we hope that it will help you be more aware of what is happening around you.
This online training course has been prepared by Lynn and Steve Rogers of AnteVorte Ltd. The authors have over 60 years of experience of conducting investigations within both the public and private sector.
Who should take this FREE Personal Safety online training course?
This online personal safety training course has been created for anyone and everyone. It has been produced to help as many people as possible feel confident and safe.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Personal Safety Training Course Content
- “Be more aware of my surroundings”
- What does a stalker or an attacker look like?
- Where do physical and verbal attacks happen?
- Protect yourself - remain vigilant!
- Safety advice - drugs and alcohol
- Safety advice - reduce risk when walking alone
- Safety advice - reduce risk when travelling in a vehicle alone
- Safety advice - vehicle breakdown
- Safety advice – taxis
- Safety advice – tubes, trains and buses
- Simple situation awareness
- What to look for?
- Safety advice – buildings
- Safety advice - social media
Aims of the Personal Safety Training Course
By the end of the training course, you will:
- Identify how to avoid being vulnerable
- Understand how to be vigilant and keep safe
- What to do if you think you are being followed
- Be able to use strategies that promote your own safety
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Duty of Candour Online Training Course In March 2021, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who regulate social care in England, published…
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences