Lone Working Online Training Course
Lone workers are people who work by themselves without close or direct supervision. There are often situations where people are working alone. This training course is recommended for domiciliary care workers but the content is also relevant for other people, for example, who work in a team or a residential home, as there will always be situations where you are lone working.
This online training course provides information for both employees and employers about lone working in health and social care work environments.
Who should take this online Lone Working training course?
This online training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about lone working.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Lone Working Online Training Course Content
- What is lone working?
- Awareness of the legislation
- What problems can affect lone workers?
- How must employers control lone working risks?
- How can employees control lone working risks?
- Why is understanding lone working so important?
- Supervision and performance monitoring
- Getting more information and useful resources
Aims of the Lone Working Training Course
At the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Describe what lone working is
- Have an awareness of the legislation
- Understand the problems that can affect lone workers
- Know how employers should control risks for lone workers
- Explain how to control lone working risks
- Understand why there are risks attached to lone working
- Know why supervision and performance monitoring is important
- Know where to get further information and support
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Duty of Candour Online Training Course In March 2021, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who regulate social care in England, published…
Free Stress and Resilience Training Course Life can be stressful. Work can be stressful. Having to do another eLearning training can be…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences