Working in the health care sector requires constant training every year for government compliance and quality assurance. The Care Quality Commission requires that health and care support workers be up-to-date and meet both Regulation 18 and the Skills for Care mandatory training guidance.
With Click, it is now easy to collect evidence that you and your staff are safe to practise. With our system, you won't have to repeat training courses that you already know and do.
And when you recruit people with experience, we can help you to value their previous experience and not just repeat the Care Certificate and mandatory courses all over again.
Healthcare Manager Training
Healthcare Staff Training
Benefits of eLearning Care Courses for Healthcare
Our complete set of 100+ eLearning courses available for a small monthly per person fee
- Managed staff learning program using our learning matrix
- Save time with automated reminders
- Take account of past learning, reduce repetitive course attendance
- Make use of dead time with remote and mobile device access
Grey Matter Learning specifically designed courses with the health and care sectors in mind. We are health and social care people who developed training, rather than a broad-based training course provider. Everything we do is designed to help care organisations.
Take a look at some of our courses below. Just click on a course you're interested in and it'll take you to the course description.
- FREE Course on Assessing Competence for the Care Certificate
- FREE Continence Management Training Course
- FREE Duty of Candour Course
- FREE Supervision Skills for Managers Training
- FREE Right to Work Checks Training Course
- FREE Stress and Resilience Training Course
- FREE Oral Health Care Training
- FREE Epilepsy Awareness Training Course
- Buccal Midazolam Administration Course
- Positive Behaviour Support Training (PBS)
- Stroke Awareness Training Course
- Diabetes Essentials Online Course
- Skin Integrity and Pressure Ulcers Course
- Reporting and Recording Online Training Course
- Dysphagia and Choking Training Course
- Dechoker ACD Online Course
- Assistive Technology Training Course
- Bed Rail Safety Training Course
- Manual Moving and Handling Training Course
- Parkinson's Disease Online Training Course
- Self Harm and Suicide Training Course
- Mental Health, Dementia & Learning Disabilities Course
- Dementia Awareness Training Course
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Essentials Training Course
- PPE (COVID-19) Support Training Course
How can we help?
- Want to know more about bite sized learning?
- Got a question about our methodology and CQC Regulation 18?
- Want to know how we have supported our customers to meet the Skills for Care Mandatory Training Guidance?
We are always happy to chat.