GDPR and Data Protection Online Training Course
Privacy is one of the most debated topics in recent memory. It often seems like everyone wants to know our business.
This online training course provides an overview of handling information including GDPR and Data Protection specifically related to people working in care and support roles in social care.
Who should take this online GDPR training course?
This online training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about Handling Information, GDPR and Data Protection.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
GDPR Online Training Course Content
- The law
- Implications of the legislation
- What is personal data
- Keeping data safe
- Communicating safely
- Data breaches
- Emergency situations
Aims of the GDPR Training Course
At the end of this online learning you will:
- Understand the basics of data protection legislation
- Know the implications of the legislation
- Give examples of personal data
- Know how to keep data safe
- Understand how to communicate safely
- Identify a data breach
- Know how to act in emergency situations
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
FREE Oral Health Care Online Training Course The key objective for people working in health and social care is to support individuals…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences