Fire Warden Online Training Course
So you are going to be a Fire Warden and need a course or you are already a Fire Warden and need a refresher.
This online course is for people who have additional responsibilities as a Fire Warden, also sometimes referred to as a Fire Marshall.
Before taking this online training course, you will need to have first taken the Fire Safety course and correctly answered questions about fire extinguisher use.
Who should take this online Fire Warden training course?
This online training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about acting as a Fire Marshall or Warden.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Fire Warden Online Training Course Content
- Duties of a Fire Warden to prevent fire and harm should a fire occur
- Duties of a Fire Warden when there is a fire and in emergency evacuation simulations
- Fire risk assessments
- General fire precautions
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)
- When it is safe to fight a fire
- Different types of fire extinguisher and their correct use
- How to use a fire extinguisher properly
Aims of the Fire Warden Training Course
At the end of this eLearning you will be able to:
- Understand the duties of a Fire Warden to prevent fire and harm
- Explain the duties of a Fire Warden when there is a fire
- Undertake fire risk assessments
- List general fire precautions
- Have a basic understanding of Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)
- Know when it is safe to fight a fire
- List different types of fire extinguisher and their correct use
- Know how to use a fire extinguisher properly
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Duty of Candour Online Training Course In March 2021, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who regulate social care in England, published…
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences