Fire Warden Course
So you are going to be a Fire Warden and need a course or you are already a Fire Warden and need a refresher. This online course is for people who have additional responsibilities as a Fire Warden, also sometimes referred to as a Fire Marshall.
Before taking this online course, you will need to have first taken the Fire Safety course and correctly answered questions about fire extinguisher use.
Who should take this online Fire Warden course?
This online course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about acting as a Fire Marshall or Warden.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Online Course Content
- Duties of a Fire Warden to prevent fire and harm should a fire occur
- Duties of a Fire Warden when there is a fire and in emergency evacuation simulations
- Fire risk assessments
- General fire precautions
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)
- When it is safe to fight a fire
- Different types of fire extinguisher and their correct use
- How to use a fire extinguisher properly
Aims of the Course
At the end of this eLearning you will be able to:
- Understand the duties of a Fire Warden to prevent fire and harm
- Explain the duties of a Fire Warden when there is a fire
- Undertake fire risk assessments
- List general fire precautions
- Have a basic understanding of Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)
- Know when it is safe to fight a fire
- List different types of fire extinguisher and their correct use
- Know how to use a fire extinguisher properly
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to take the assessment and immediately access/download your certificate upon completion, which looks like this:
Unlimited Learning Pricing
Choose a plan below that best suits your needs. If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, contact us.
£4 (ex VAT)
£2 (ex VAT)
24 Month Plan
£3 (ex VAT)
12 Month Plan
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to change the accessibility settings to suit your needs. This includes translation into 100+ languages, some of which can also be read out loud to you.
Supervision Skills for Managers Training Supervision is linked to fundamental standards, which in turn, are linked to the Care Quality Commission’s Key…
Care Certificate Fast Track Thinking about working in Social Care? Try the Care Challenge Quiz Fast track induction and recruitment has never…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 14 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences