Domiciliary Care Training
Many of our customers are some of the largest providers of Dom Care in England and they use Click to collect evidence that their staff are safe to practise.
As you probably only see most of your staff at irregular intervals, due to the nature of their work, you can use our Click Management System to add evidence feedback from the families that your team regularly engage with.
In turn, they then use that evidence to demonstrate to CQC that they meet both Regulation 18 and the Skills for Care mandatory training guidance.
Especially when you recruit people with experience, we can help you to value their previous experience and not just repeat the Care Certificate and mandatory courses all over again.
Domiciliary Care Manager Training
Domiciliary Care Staff Training
Benefits of eLearning Care Courses for Dom and Home Care
Our complete set of 70 eLearning courses available for a small monthly per person fee
- Managed staff learning program using our learning matrix
- Save time with automated reminders
- Take account of past learning, reduce repetitive course attendance
- Make use of dead time with remote and mobile device access
Domiciliary Care Courses
Grey Matter Learning was originally developed specifically for Dom Care providers, and is our traditional customer base. We are health and social care people who developed training, rather than a broad-based training course provider. Everything we do is designed to help care organisations.
- FREE Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) Essentials Course
- FREE Continence Management Course
- FREE Personal Safety Online Training
- FREE Stress and Resilience Course
- FREE Duty of Candour Training Course
- Oral Health Course
- Communication Skills Course
- Moving and Handling Training Course
- First Aid Skills Online Training Course
- Privacy and Dignity in Care Course
- Medication Course - Supporting and Assisting (Part 1)
- Medication Administration Online Course (Part 2)
- Fire Safety Awareness Course
- Manual Moving and Handling Course
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Prevention Training Course
- Reporting and Recording Online Training
- Privacy and Dignity in Care
- Right to Work Checks Course
- Safeguarding Adults Training Course
- Lone Working Online Training Course
- Dementia Awareness Training Course
Domiciliary Care Client Logos
How can we help?
- Want to know more about bite sized learning?
- Got a question about our methodology and CQC Regulation 18?
- Want to know how we have supported our customers to meet the Skills for Care Mandatory Training Guidance?
We are always happy to chat.