Display Screen Equipment Training Course
Employers must provide health and safety training and information for display screen equipment (DSE) users. Training should be about the risks in DSE work and how to avoid these by safe working practises.
This course provides the information staff need to meet this requirement. Display Screen screen equipment are the things you may use for your job, in another workplace or at home
Who should take this Display Screen Equipment (DSE) online training course?
This course has been designed specifically for people who want to know more about working safely with display screen equipment. Whilst it provides focus for people working in social care, it will also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about these topics.
We offer our courses for your LMS as SCORM files. Depending on the scope of what you need there may be a charge for this. Please connect to discuss it with us.
DSE Online Training Course Content
- What is DSE?
- DSE health risks
- DSE legislation
- Workstation design
- Correct working position for DSE
- Portable equipment
- Identifying risks and safe working practices
- Assessing DSE
Aims of the Display Screen Equipment training course
By the end of the training you will:
- How to set up a workstation for safe working
- Identify key legislation relating to DSE
- Understand the hazards and risks surrounding DSE
- Understand the importance of assessing and adjusting your workstation to meet your personal needs
- Identify extra equipment available to help avoid injury
- Understand how to safely use portable equipment
- Identify health and safety hazards and how to mitigate and avoid these
- Know the correct posture whilst at your workstation
- Be aware of your work environment and your wellbeing
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
I found some of the questions very interesting, covered topics that have never been discussed before in training. They made me think and question myself, excellent course.
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 100+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences
FREE Duty of Candour Online Training Course In March 2021, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who regulate social care in England, published…
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…