Dechoker ACD Training
This online training course from Dechoker UK provides an overview and instructional guidance in the use of an Adult Dechoker ACD (Airway Clearance Device). It includes instruction and interactive videos.
Who should take this online course?
This online training has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about the Dechoker ACD.
Training Course Content
- Device overview
- When to use a Dechoker
- Using a Dechoker
Aims of the online course
At the end of this eLearning you will be able to:
- To provide information on the different types of choking
- To familiarise the learner with the Dechoker ACD device
- To provide guidance on when to deploy a Dechoker ACD
- To provide instruction on how to use a Dechoker ACD
- To allow learners the opportunity to provide feedback on the course content and delivery
Training Course Screenshots
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to take the assessment and immediately access/download your certificate upon completion, which looks like this:
Unlimited Access Pricing
Choose a plan below that best suits your needs. If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, contact us.
£4 (ex VAT)
£2 (ex VAT)
24 Month Plan
£3 (ex VAT)
12 Month Plan
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to change the accessibility settings to suit your needs. This includes translation into 100+ languages, some of which can also be read out loud to you.
Free Stress and Resilience Training Course Life can be stressful. Work can be stressful. Having to do another eLearning training can be…
Oral Health Care Course The key objective for people working in health and social care is to support individuals with their general…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences