Dechoker ACD Online Training Course
This online training course from Dechoker UK provides an overview and instructional guidance in the use of an Adult Dechoker ACD (Airway Clearance Device). It includes instruction and interactive videos.
Who should take this online Dechoker training course?
This online training has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about the Dechoker ACD.
Dechoker ACD Training Course Content
- Device overview
- When to use a Dechoker
- Using a Dechoker
Aims of the Dechoker Training Course
At the end of this eLearning you will be able to:
- To provide information on the different types of choking
- To familiarise the learner with the Dechoker ACD device
- To provide guidance on when to deploy a Dechoker ACD
- To provide instruction on how to use a Dechoker ACD
- To allow learners the opportunity to provide feedback on the course content and delivery
Training Course Screenshots
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
Other Courses that you maybe interested in
Dysphagia and Choking Online Training Course We have all coughed and spluttered at some point when eating and some of us have…
Health and Safety Online Training Course Everyone is responsible for health and safety. That includes you! This online training course provides a…
Free Stress and Resilience Training Course Life can be stressful. Work can be stressful. Having to do another eLearning training can be…
FREE Oral Health Care Online Training Course The key objective for people working in health and social care is to support individuals…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 100+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences