Covid Training Course, Coronavirus Essentials
This online Covid-19 training course provides employees and staff with the essentials you need to know, together with links to the latest government, Care Quality Commission (CQC) and NHS updates.
The Government has extended the Infection Prevention and Control fund by £546m and until March 2021 to reduce Coronavirus infections. More infection prevention and control fund info here.
Who should take this Covid course?
This Covid Essentials online course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about COVID-19.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Covid-19 Course Content
- What is Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Signs and symptoms
- How it is spread
- Protecting yourself and others
- What to do if you or someone you know has symptoms
- What to do if you think someone has been exposed
- Testing and self isolating
- Waste disposal and laundry
- General advice for safety
- CQC Guidance
- Facts, not fake news!
Aims of the training course
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand what COVID-19 is
- Identify the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Keep yourself and others as safe as possible
- Reduce the risk of infection
- Follow NHS guidance on hand hygiene
- Find the latest government guidance
- Know how to identify fake news and where to get factual information
Covid course screenshots
Covid Training Certificate
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to take the Covid assessment and immediately access/download your Covid certificate upon completion, which looks like this:
Choose a plan below that best suits your needs. If you would like to purchase more than 50 licenses, contact us.
£4 (ex VAT)
£2 (ex VAT)
24 Month Plan
£3 (ex VAT)
12 Month Plan
If you sign in to your account on our eLearning platform, Click, before you take this course, you will be able to change the accessibility settings to suit your needs. This includes translation into 100+ languages, some of which can also be read out loud to you.
Training Course reviews
“Just to say the information was clear and concise and just the right amount, the flipping of the pictures was a great way of reinforcing the information. Keep up the good work”
“Great course - informative and easy to follow”
“Fantastic course,more knowledge learnt”
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time >
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages >
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care >
- Join thousands of services and local authorities >
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings >
- Established 14 years - we know what works >
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification >
Supervision Skills for Managers Supervision is linked to fundamental standards, which in turn, are linked to the Care Quality Commission’s Key Lines…
Care Certificate Fast Track Thinking about working in Social Care? Try the Care Challenge Quiz Fast track induction and recruitment has never…