Covid Training Course, Coronavirus Essentials
This online Covid-19 training course provides employees and staff with the essentials you need to know, together with links to the latest government, Care Quality Commission (CQC) and NHS updates.
This course is part of our unlimited Course and Certificate package
Who should take this Covid course?
This Covid Essentials online course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about COVID-19.
We offer our courses for your LMS as SCORM files. Depending on the scope of what you need there may be a charge for this. Please connect to discuss it with us.
Covid-19 Course Content
- What is Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Signs and symptoms
- How it is spread
- Protecting yourself and others
- What to do if you or someone you know has symptoms
- What to do if you think someone has been exposed
- Testing and self isolating
- Waste disposal and laundry
- General advice for safety
- CQC Guidance
- Facts, not fake news!
Aims of the training course
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand what COVID-19 is
- Identify the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Keep yourself and others as safe as possible
- Reduce the risk of infection
- Follow NHS guidance on hand hygiene
- Find the latest government guidance
- Know how to identify fake news and where to get factual information
Covid course screenshots
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Supervision Skills for Managers Online Training Course Supervision is linked to fundamental standards, which in turn, are linked to the Care…
Training Course reviews
“Just to say the information was clear and concise and just the right amount, the flipping of the pictures was a great way of reinforcing the information. Keep up the good work”
“Great course - informative and easy to follow”
“Fantastic course,more knowledge learnt”
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time >
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages >
- 100+ high quality courses, specially written for care >
- Join thousands of services and local authorities >
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings >
- Established 14 years - we know what works >
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification >