Child Care Online Training Courses
Working in any Social Care Organisations can be stressful and time-consuming. Add to that the mandatory training every carers support workers need to go through every year.
Our Online Training for Child Care and Young Adult Care Sectors recognises past learning, removing the need for repeatedly learning the same things, and reminds everybody what’s next. It enables staff to cover more of the time, efficiently and for way lower costs that you might be used to.
Focus on what truly matters and make training easy with ‘Click’.
Child Care Manager Training
Child Care Staff Training
Benefits of eLearning Care Courses for Child Care and Young Adult Care Sector
Our complete set of 70 eLearning courses available for a small monthly per person fee
- Managed staff learning program using our learning matrix
- Save time with automated reminders
- Take account of past learning, reduce repetitive course attendance
- Make use of dead time with remote and mobile device access
Child Care Courses
Below are just some of the training courses we have prepared specifically for the Child Care and Young Adult Care Sectors. Free courses are also available if you’re still reluctant to commit.
All the courses and certificates are available to all staff subscribed, and monitored through the training matrix we supply to care managers.
- Activities Provision Training Course
- FREE Epilepsy Awareness Training
- Buccal Midazolam Administration Course
- Autism Awareness Training Course
- Diabetes Essentials Training Course
- Dysphagia and Choking Training Course
- Self Harm and Suicide Awareness Course
- Person-Centred Care Online Training
- Positive Behaviour Support Training Course
- Assessment & Planning with children & young people
- Engage in Professional Development in Residential Childcare
- Promote Effective Communication and Information Handling in Residential Childcare
- Safeguarding children & young people in residential childcare
- Support Group Living in Residential Childcare
- Participate in teams to benefit children & young people
- Support attachment and positive relationships for children & young people
- Support children & young people to achieve their learning potential
- Support children & young people to manage their health
- Support the Rights, Diversity and Equality of children & young people
- Support the Wellbeing and Resilience of children & young people
- Supporting children & young people who have experienced harm or abuse
- Support young people with complex disabilities into adulthood
- Understand how to support positive outcomes for children & young people
- Understand the Care System and its impact on children & young people
- Understand the development of children & young people
- Understand Residential Childcare for children & young people with complex disabilities or conditions
How can we help?
- Want to know more about bite sized learning?
- Got a question about our methodology and CQC Regulation 18?
- Want to know how we have supported our customers to meet the Skills for Care Mandatory Training Guidance?
We are always happy to chat.