Nursing Home Care Staff Training Courses
Residential and nursing care home staff training courses are part of our social care unlimited online eLearning package. Every member of staff can be assigned full access to all 70 care courses, according to the needs of the organisation at any particular time.
We support nursing and care homes with the training standards required by the CQC for the best possible Nursing Home Care, we assist with skills for care accredited continuous training for all nursing home staff, support workers, and managers.
As the Care Certificate needs to be renewed every 3 years - we provide a platform that prevents unnecessary training and credits staff for their previous experience.
Who can take these Care Courses?
The roles of people suitable for these care training courses are the following:
- Nursing Home Staff
- Residential Care Home Staff
- Registered Care Managers
- Care Home Staff
- Support Workers
- Care Assistants
- and other similar roles
You are also welcome to try our FREE care courses if you have a family member who needs special care and attention.
Residential and Nursing Care Home Training Courses Information
All these courses have been developed in keeping with the requirement set by the CQC (Care Quality Commission) and has been approved and accredited by the Skills for Care and CPD. We have been declared by the Skills for Care as a centre of excellence for over 5 years now and have been CPD Accredited for all our core and mandatory care courses.
We continue to be up to date with these courses as required by the UK regulating bodies. Course aims and objectives will cover all aspects of healthcare training that are required to be covered by UK legislation. All staff working within residential care and nursing home care are required to meet set standards when it comes to training, and this is where our online training courses come in.
Those who set the standards include Skills for Care, Health Education England, Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), and The Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Why should you choose Grey Matter Learning for your Nursing Home Training?
Grey Matter Learning since 2006 has been providing training for some of the UK's largest care groups, councils, CCG's, NHS units, and complex care providers. They trust us to provide engaging courses, specially written for social care.
What is included in the Residential and Nursing Care Home Staff training Courses?
- Privacy and Dignity Course
- Person-centred training course
- Fluids and Nutrition Training Course
- Dementia Awareness Course
- Assistive Technology Online Course
- Bed Rail Safety Training Course
- Buccal Midazolam Administration training
- Covid-19 training course
- Dechoker ACD Online Course
- Diabetes Essentials Course
- Dysphagia and Choking Course
- Eating and Drinking Support Training
- FREE Epilepsy Awareness Training Course
- End of Life Care Course
- Parkinson's Disease Course
- PPE (Covid-19) Essentials Training
- Stroke Awareness Training
- Skin Integrity and Pressure Ulcers Online Course
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Health and Safety Course
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Prevention Course
- Safeguarding Adults Course
- FREE Oral Health Care Course
- Manual Moving and Handling
- Mental Health, Dementia, and Learning Disabilities Course
- Mental Capacity Act Course
But if you are still a little bit hesitant about committing with us, try out our FREE courses first to see how it's like to learn with us.