Bed Rail Safety Course
We spend about one-third of our lives sleeping. Let's make it as safe as possible for people who need to use bed rails.
This online course provides essential information about the purpose of bed rails and using them safely. It will support you to reduce the risk of injury, provide information about bed rail maintenance and advise where to find additional information.
Who should take this online course?
This training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about bed rail safety.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
- The purpose of bed rails
- Risk management and assessment
- Bed rail safety
- Bed rail maintenance
- Legislation and additional information
Aims of the Course
At the end of this eLearning you will be able to:
- Understand when and why bed rails are used
- Know how to risk assess when using bed rails
- Identify common risks and how to prevent incidents
- Understand bed rail maintenance
- Know the basics of legislation relating to bed rails
- Identify where to find additional information
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to take the assessment and immediately access/download your certificate upon completion, which looks like this:
Unlimited Access Pricing
Choose a plan below that best suits your needs. If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, contact us.
£4 (ex VAT)
£2 (ex VAT)
24 Month Plan
£3 (ex VAT)
12 Month Plan
If you sign in to your account on Click before you take this course, you will be able to change the accessibility settings to suit your needs. This includes translation into 100+ languages, some of which can also be read out loud to you.
Free Stress and Resilience Training Course Life can be stressful. Work can be stressful. Having to do another eLearning training can be…
Oral Health Care Course The key objective for people working in health and social care is to support individuals with their general…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 60+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences