Bed Rail Safety Training Course
We spend about one-third of our lives sleeping. Let's make it as safe as possible for people who need to use bed rails.
This online training course provides essential information about the purpose of bed rails and using them safely.
It will support you to reduce the risk of injury, provide information about bed rail maintenance and advise where to find additional information.
This course is part of our unlimited Course and Certificate package
Who should take this online training course?
This Online Bed Rail Safety training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about bed rail safety.
We offer our courses for your LMS as SCORM files. Depending on the scope of what you need there may be a charge for this. Please connect to discuss it with us.
Bed Rail Safety Training Course Content
- The purpose of bed rails
- Risk management and assessment
- Bed rail safety
- Bed rail maintenance
- Legislation and additional information
Aims of the Training Course
At the end of this online course you will be able to:
- Understand when and why bed rails are used
- Know how to risk assess when using bed rails
- Identify common risks and how to prevent incidents
- Understand bed rail maintenance
- Know the basics of legislation relating to bed rails
- Identify where to find additional information
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
Other Courses that you maybe interested in
Health and Safety Online Training Course Everyone is responsible for health and safety. That includes you! This online training course provides a…
Manual Moving and Handling Training Course for Carers Use this online manual handling care training course to keep your knowledge up to…
Free Stress and Resilience Training Course Life can be stressful. Work can be stressful. Having to do another eLearning training can be…
FREE Oral Health Care Online Training Course The key objective for people working in health and social care is to support individuals…
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 100+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences