Anaphylaxis Awareness Online Training Course
Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening allergic reaction. It can happen very quickly and may cause death if it is untreated. This course aims to raise awareness about anaphylaxis and what the most common causes are. We cover how to support someone at risk of anaphylaxis and how to provide emergency treatment.
This course is part of our Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Who should take this Anaphylaxis Awareness online training course?
This course has been designed specifically for people who want to know more about Anaphylaxis. Whilst it provides focus for people working in social care, it will also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about these topics.
We offer our courses for your LMS as SCORM files. Depending on the scope of what you need there may be a charge for this. Please connect to discuss it with us.
Anaphylaxis Awareness Online Training Course Content
- What is anaphylaxis?
- How common is anaphylaxis?
- What causes anaphylaxis?
- Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Who is at risk of anaphylaxis?
- Providing emergency treatment in response to anaphylaxis
- Supporting individuals who are at risk of anaphylaxis
Aims of the Anaphylaxis Awareness training course
By the end of the training you will:
- Increase awareness of anaphylaxis
- Understand what anaphylaxis is
- Understand how common anaphylaxis is
- Understand what can cause anaphylaxis
- Understand the symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Understand how to treat anaphylaxis
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
I found some of the questions very interesting, covered topics that have never been discussed before in training. They made me think and question myself, excellent course.
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 100+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences
FREE Duty of Candour Online Training Course In March 2021, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who regulate social care in England, published…
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…