Adult Care Online Training Courses
Adult Care Training Courses are available and relevant to carers supporting people 18+ years of age.
These training courses are curated to assist carers in understanding boundaries, emotional and mental support needed by adults in your care.
Our eLearning platform recognises past learning, removing the need for repeatedly learning the same things, and reminds everybody what’s next. It enables staff to cover more of the time, efficiently and for way lower costs that you might be used to.
Adult Care Manager Training
Adult Care Staff Training
Benefits of eLearning for Adult Care
Our complete set of 70 eLearning courses available for a small monthly per person fee
- Managed staff learning program using our learning matrix
- Save time with automated reminders
- Take account of past learning, reduce repetitive course attendance
- Make use of dead time with remote and mobile device access
CQC Training Hub
Our courses are designed to help Managers and Staff meet the criteria for CQC Inspections and Standards.
Adult Care Courses
The following are just a selection of the online care training courses that are relevant to Adult Care. All the courses and certificates are available to all staff subscribed, and monitored through the training matrix we supply to care managers. FREE Courses are also available for you to try.
- FREE Assessing Competence for the Care Certificate Training Course
- FREE Duty of Candour Course
- FREE Epilepsy Awareness Training Course
- FREE Oral Health Care Training Course
- FREE Right to Work Checks Course
- FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Course
- FREE Stress & Resilience Training Course
- FREE Supervision Skills for Managers Training Course
- FREE Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) Essentials
- FREE Personal Safety Training Course
- Autism Awareness Training Course
- Activities Provision Training Course
- Right to Work Checks Course
- Suicide and Self Harm Awareness Course
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Challenging Conversations Course
- Communication Skills Training Course
- Equality & Diversity Training Course
- Mental Capacity Act Essentials Training Course
- Mental Health, Dementia & Learning Disabilities Essentials Course
- Person-centred Care Training Course
- Privacy and Dignity in Care Course
- Positive Behaviour Support Training Course
- Safeguarding Adults Online Training Course
Adult Care Client Logos
How can we help?
- Want to know more about bite sized learning?
- Got a question about our methodology and CQC Regulation 18?
- Want to know how we have supported our customers to meet the Skills for Care Mandatory Training Guidance?
We are always happy to chat.