Activities Provision Online Training Course
This online training course will support you to meet the diverse social and emotional needs of the people you work with through planned activities.
It is a varied course with lots of practical information about different approaches covering individual and group activities.
We are confident the well-being of the people you support will benefit from these great ideas. We hope you will have lots of fun putting them into place.
Who should take this Activities Provision online training course?
This training course has been designed specifically for Care and Support Workers working in a social care setting. It may also be useful to a wider audience of people who would like to know more about providing activities in a social care setting.
If you would like to add this course to your LMS as a SCORM file, just let us know.
Activities Provision Training Course Content
- Expressive arts
- Life story work
- Daily living skills
- Movement and exercise
Aims of the Activities Provision Training Course
By the end of the training course, you will:
- Identify a range of different activities
- Understand the positive impact that activities have on wellbeing
- Know how to set up and manage activities in your work setting
- Carry out appropriate risk assessments
- Know how to take individuals’ needs and preferences into account
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
FREE Duty of Candour Online Training Course In March 2021, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who regulate social care in England, published…
FREE Safeguarding for Managers and Safeguarding Leads Training Course Organisations must ensure that every person (operating within the scope of their organisation)…
“Just to say the information was clear and concise and just the right amount, the flipping of the pictures was a great way of reinforcing the information. Keep up the good work”
“Great course - informative and easy to follow”
“Fantastic course,more knowledge learnt”
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- 100+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- Established 15 years - we know what works
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification
- No hidden charges, we recycle your licences