Accessibility & Languages
Are you aware of the following global statistics….?
- 1 in 5 people are disabled
- 15% of people have dyslexia
- 10% have learning disabilities
- 4.2m speak English as a second language
- 1 in 5 adults never used the web in 2019
- 774m people cannot read or write
As a major supporter of adult social care in the UK, Grey Matter Learning has always embraced the philosophy of inclusivity, where we firmly believe in the power of the individual. See our Accessibility Statement here.
As a learning technology company, we have also sought to adopt the latest software in assisting our customers in any way we can - we therefore chose Recite as our partner in this endeavour (you will find their accessibility toolbar in dark grey at the very top of our website).
Furthermore, we want to see a world where people are supported to develop their learning into real, meaningful results. We know that the sheep-dip approach halts creativity and innovation. By making learning person-centred, time and energy is freed up to increase the capacity for people to deliver more and improve lives.
Our Mission is...
To Improve Lives Through Learning.
Our Values Include...
Integrity - Trust, living by our values with honesty and truthfulness. Our moral compass.
Respect - How we interact and conduct ourselves with other people. Understanding and acceptance of others.
Excellence - Being the best we can and always looking for ways to be better. Being awesome!
Innovation - If there’s a better way, we will find it.
Passion - We believe in who we are and in what we do.
Transparency - Clear as a glass of water.
Ethical - We believe we do the “right thing”.
Authenticity - Being genuine and true to ourselves and the people we work with.
Our Personality traits involve being...
Helpful, Optimistic, Honest, Adventurous, Generous, Grateful, Creative, Respectful, Caring, Courageous, Genuine, Confident, Passionate, Welcoming, Forward-thinking, Intelligent and possibly a little bit cheeky at times!
Social Care Unlimited Course and Certificate Package
Price options are per user per month, inclusive
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time >
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages >
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care >
- Join thousands of services and local authorities >
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings >
- Established 14 years - we know what works >
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification >