As a Personal Assistant, you work directly with one or more individuals to help them with various aspects of their daily life, to help them live as independently as possible.
In order to compete in an ever-increasing competitive market, you will need to demonstrate both your value and your worth to any prospective individual employer. Having a solid CV to showcase your experience, backed up by robust training, will help you.
Furthermore, the individual employer’s own family may well want to oversee your work. Give yourself the best chance then to get ahead and to impress by upskilling yourself with our professional social care training - see the choice of courses here.
Here are some stats according to Skills for Care
- Around 230,000 adults, older people and carers were receiving direct payments in 2019. Skills for Care estimates that around 70,000 of these were directly employing their own staff
- Individual employers had, on average, 1.93 Personal Assistants each, creating around 135,000 jobs
- Personal Assistants had, on average, 1.34 jobs each
Multiple Plan POA
Our plans allow organisations to recycle licences instead of always purchasing more credits - no hidden charges for changes in staff! If you would like to purchase more than 50 licences, book a demo and know more please contact us.
Why use Grey Matter Learning?
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time >
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages >
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care >
- Join thousands of services and local authorities >
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings >
- Established 14 years - we know what works >
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, CPD certification >